Responsible for assisting customers in achieving success in the purchase of their vehicle. When customers have difficulty in making their payments, will establish contact through telephone and personal visits to bring customers into the office to work out a plan for customer success.
• Base wage plus bonus potential
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Able to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates • Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instruction • Computer literate and must be able to learn Company software
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
• Contacts delinquent account holders by telephone or in person in an attempt to establish communication.
• Meets with account holders in the office, listens empathetically to reasons of delinquency, and analyzes account to determine what payment arrangement best helps customer meet their obligation.
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds to requests for service and assistance
• Strong problem solving skills and Good time management skills
• High level of self-discipline; can work well independently
• High level of professionalism; treats others with respect and courtesy regardless of status or position
• Good judgment: ability to analyze situations for best solution; ability to apply Company policies to individual customer circumstances