America’s Car-Mart, Inc. is seeking an Inventory Associate for its dealership in Sapulpa, OK. Currently Americas’ Car-Mart, Inc. is the nation’s largest publically traded buy-here pay-here organization in the country. With over 120 dealerships in ten states, and plans to grow at least ten percent per year, there are numerous lot attendant opportunities created each day. This means you can grow with a company that is expanding, and develop the full range of your detailing skills while generating good commissions from an expanding customer base. In return for your strong detailing effort, Car-Mart provides a base wage and an inclusive benefits package. If this is the type of challenge, in a growing company with a continually expanding customer base raises your interest, then we look forward to reviewing your resume or application. Thank you for your interest and remember, Drive Easy!
- Details and merchandise automobiles to be displayed for sale at the lot
- Occasionally escorts customers on test drives, and helps answer any questions they have about the vehicle
- Patrols lot for trash and debris, secures lot and vehicles each night
- Services automobiles with gasoline, oil, water, and minor repairs; issues work orders
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Volunteers readily; seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed
- Responds to management direction and instructions; takes responsibility for own actions
This position generates increased sales for the dealership by executing the Company activities that increase the customers’ confidence in the clean, professional dealership and Car-Mart.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates
- Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Able to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, and distance
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and/or involved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few issues in standardized situations
- Must be able to learn Company payroll/timekeeping system to clock in and out to track their time/hours
- Must regularly lift and or move 25 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Medical, dental, vision short term disability, long term disability travel insurance and life insurance programs.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match.
- Employment discounted stock purchase plan
- A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance.
20 E Taft
Sapulpa, OK 74066
Contact: Don Hardcastle
Apply in person or online today: www.car-mart.com. EOE.