Payment ClerkHot Springs, AR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Composes and types routine correspondence.
• Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
• Answers and screens manager’s telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
• Routes incoming mail, prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
• Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
• Receives liens and car titles from the revenue office.
• Prepares transfer request for cars and nightly close.
• Ensures the payments and/or cash security for the office.
• Maintains customer files.
• Responds to management direction and instructions, assists Office Manager when needed.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your direct manager.
• Follow company policies and procedures and support company mission, vision, values and standards of ethics.
• Daily attendance required to ensure all duties are completed in a timely fashion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the physical demands, work environment, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume & distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail, Microsoft Suite which includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc. Be able to master Company’s purchased commercial and Company specific software.
Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Occasionally under 1/3 of the time required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; bending; twisting.
• Frequently over 2/3 of the time required to sit; stand; walk; talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• Occasionally under 1/3 of the time required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Frequently up to 2/3 of the time required to have Close Vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
Normal work hours and/or schedule as assigned by Direct Supervisor or Manager based upon job requirements. Schedule and/or hours may be adjusted with a need for overtime hours or reduced work depending upon business demands with compensation adjusted accordingly.