Future ManagerSearcy, AR
As a Management Trainee, you must be a proven leader with a high level of integrity and a strong work ethic. You must also be highly organized and detail-oriented with solid analytical, decision-making and planning skills. It is also important that you display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and that you are dedicated to providing superior customer service while motivating your staff to do the same.
Pathway to General Manager Role:
Successful completion of Management Training (3 months) > Promotion & Relocation to Assistant Manager (Approx. 9-12 months as Asst Mgr) > Relocate for Promotion to GM!
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Must be willing to relocate to any of our locations across our 11 state area, after your initial training.
- Associate’s degree or two years of relevant management experience
- Prior supervisory experience in sales, collections, hospitality or retail operations
- Passionate desire for excellence
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to solve problems and implement innovative solutions in a variety of situations
- Ability to prioritize and effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency and strong mathematical skills
- Basic knowledge of and interest in automobiles, a plus
The ability to relocate, desire to work hard in order to be rewarded and recognized, and the ability to provide great customer service while being an Awesome Leader are the keys to success with America’s Car-Mart!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer benefits and privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, employee stock purchase plan and more
- We pride ourselves in providing our employees with work-life balance through PTO and a 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- 401(k) retirement plan with match option after a year
- Company wireless and hotel discounts
- Customer appreciation events that our employees benefit from as well including cookouts
- Bonus opportunities
- Expense paid relocation assistance
- Over 35 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys
- One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of associates
- We are An Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Automotive experience is not necessary, but a passion for cars and a passion for people, is! This is a perfect opportunity for you to build on previous management experience in fields such as retail, sales or customer service through our Manager-In-Training program.
We provide thorough hands-on training at a dealership in your community, through our comprehensive 3-4 month training program. Upon Successful completion of your management training, you will be given the opportunity to expand your knowledge and growth, by relocating to another state within our operating area, to serve as an Assistant Store Manager.
Our desire is to see you continue to grow and develop in the knowledge of the Car-Mart business, prepare for promotion into a General Manager role and to relocate and Manage a Dealership of your own! Our General Managers are paid a competitive base salary, plus a lucrative commission plan based on a percentage of profit from their dealership! First 2 years as a GM – $60,000/ year guaranteed!
Drive your career at America’s Car Mart!