Inventory Associate (Detailer)Longview, TX
Responsible for vehicle maintenance, cleanliness, merchandising and display, as well as maintaining the building and dealership appearance.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short term disability, long term disability
- Travel insurance and life insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Employment discounted stock purchase plan
- A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and/or involved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few issues in standardized situations
- Must regularly lift and or move 25 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
- This position generates increased sales for the dealership by executing the Company activities that increase the customers’ confidence in the clean, professional dealership and Car-Mart.
- Assist the manager with aligning the dealership and managing vehicle logistics.
- Conduct routine maintenance to vehicles (checking fluids, gauges, tires, etc.).
- Maintain positive relationships with Car-Mart vendors.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Observes safety and security procedures