Office ClerkBenton, AR
Assists the Office Manager and General Manager with the completion of the general office activities of a car dealership.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short term disability, long term disability
- Travel insurance and life insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Employment discounted stock purchase plan
- A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instruction
- Computer literate and must be able to learn Company software
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
- Receives liens and car titles from the revenue office
- Prepares transfer request for cars and nightly close
- Assures compliance of policies with regard to files and office procedures
- Ensures the payments and/or cash security for the office.
- Maintains customer files.
- Reviews clerical records to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Provides daily customer service through payment taking and phone dialogue
- Accurate and timely in performance of all office transactions and records.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds to requests for service and assistance
- Responds to management direction and instructions, assists Office Manager when needed