Performs repairs and mechanical work to automotive vehicles.
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Performs repairs and mechanical work to automotive vehicles by executing the following duties. • Examines vehicle and discusses with Manager the nature and extent of damage or malfunction.
• Receives work orders and plans work procedure. Maintains logs and checklists.
• Raises vehicle, with jack or hoist, to gain access to mechanical units under the vehicle.
• Changes oil and maintains fluids
• Removes and replaces engine components, rebuilds transmissions, repairs clutches, flywheels, breaks, sensors, headlights, batteries, spark plugs, starter, alternator, power steering pumps, water pumps, and fuel pumps.
• Disassembles and inspects certain parts for wear.
• Rewires lights, instrument panel, and performs upholstery work.
• Replaces and adjusts headlights, and installs and repairs accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers.