Responsible for greeting and guiding the customer as they appear on the lot and proceed into the sales process. Assist the customer finding a vehicle that meets their needs as well as by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot and on the road. Finally will assist the customer in the completion of their sales application.
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed through the sales process.
• Assist customers in meeting their needs by finding the perfect vehicle in our current inventory.
• Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot and on the road.
• Assist the customers in the completion of their sales applications.
• Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily and by reporting any problems to the General Manager.
• Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to attract maximum sales.
• Ability to meet sales goals at the dealership.
This position generates increased sales for the dealership by executing the Company activities that increase the customers’ confidence in the sales professional, dealership and Car-Mart.