Responsible for vehicle maintenance, cleanliness, merchandising and display, as well as maintaining the building and dealership appearance.
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates
• Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and/or involved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few issues in standardized situations
• Must regularly lift and or move 25 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds with assistance
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
• This position generates increased sales for the dealership by executing the Company activities that increase the customers’ confidence in the clean, professional dealership and Car-Mart.
• Assist the manager with aligning the dealership and managing vehicle logistics.
• Conduct routine maintenance to vehicles (checking fluids, gauges, tires, etc.).
• Maintain positive relationships with Car-Mart vendors.
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Observes safety and security procedures.