Inspects and test automobiles to determine the need for any cost of repairs.
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Determines need for repairs by road test, by use of mechanical testing devices, by questioning customer about vehicle's performance, or by visual inspection of vehicle.
Estimates cost of repair and prepares itemized work order, listing costs of parts and labor.
Maintains repair log and budget for all service contracts repairs
Gives directions to Inventory Associates, Mechanic, and possibly on call drivers.