Greets customers and records payments to customers accounts and maintains accounts receivable records.
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Able to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates • Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instruction • Computer literate and must be able to learn Company software
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
• Ability to work as part of team
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds to requests for service and assistance • Compares totals on cash register with amount of currency in register to verify balances.
• Endorses checks and lists and totals cash and checks for bank deposit.
• Operates office machines such as typewriter, computer terminal, and calculator.
• Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
• Processes and files check stubs, daily credit card deposits, and bank receipts.
• Researches and processes charge backs, returns, customer payment claims, and bad checks.