Are you Customer Service driven, love dealing with people and have experience in sales?
We would like to speak to you about joining our team at America’s Car-Mart as a Sales Associate for our local dealership. If you are creative, have great presentation and customer service skills, to create a positive sales experience, this could be the job for you. Meeting monthly sales goals at the dealership provides you the opportunity to become bonus eligible, along with an hourly wage rate of $10.00 per hour. Currently America’s Car-Mart, Inc. is the nation's largest publicly traded buy-here pay-here organization in the country. With over 140 dealerships in 11 states, and plans to grow at least ten percent per year, there are numerous opportunities created each day to work with customers and strengthen our relationship with them. This means you can grow with a company that is expanding and develop the full range of your customer service skills. In return for your efforts, Car-Mart provides a base wage, commission program, career advancement opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package. If this type of customer service and sales experience, in a growing company raises your interest, then we look forward to reviewing your resume or application. Thank you for your interest and remember, Drive Easy!
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed through the sales process.
• Assist customers in meeting their needs by finding the perfect vehicle in our current inventory.
• Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot and on the road.
• Assist the customers in the completion of their sales applications.
• Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily and by reporting any problems to the General Manager.
• Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to attract maximum sales.
• Ability to meet sales goals at the dealership.
This position generates increased sales for the dealership by executing the Company activities that increase the customers’ confidence in the sales professional, dealership and Car-Mart.