Are you looking for just another job? If you answered NO, than keep reading!
America’s Car-Mart is the nation’s largest publically traded Buy-Here-Pay-Here dealership, providing a stable, promote-from-within atmosphere. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to work with a diverse team to execute successful management of our dealership’s inventory. This position is responsible for vehicle maintenance, cleanliness, merchandising and display, as well as maintaining the building and dealership appearance. This position handles the most important aspect of our dealership; The Customer’s First Impression!
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates
• Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and/or involved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few issues in standardized situations
• Must regularly lift and or move 25 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds with assistance
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
• This position generates increased sales for the dealership by executing the Company activities that increase the customers’ confidence in the clean, professional dealership and Car-Mart.
• Assist the manager with aligning the dealership and managing vehicle logistics.
• Conduct routine maintenance to vehicles (checking fluids, gauges, tires, etc.).
• Maintain positive relationships with Car-Mart vendors.
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Observes safety and security procedures.