Assists the Office Manager and General Manager with the completion of the general office activities of a car
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instruction
• Computer literate and must be able to learn Company software
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
• Receives liens and car titles from the revenue office
• Prepares transfer request for cars and nightly close
• Assures compliance of policies with regard to files and office procedures
• Ensures the payments and/or cash security for the office.
• Maintains customer files.
• Reviews clerical records to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Provides daily customer service through payment taking and phone dialogue
• Accurate and timely in performance of all office transactions and records.
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds to requests for service and assistance
• Responds to management direction and instructions, assists Office Manager when needed