Manages the general office activities of a car dealership by performing the following duties personally or through
subordinate associates. Benefit eligible within 90 days.
Currently, Americas' Car-Mart, Inc. is the nation's largest publically traded buy-here pay-here organization in the country. With over 140 dealerships in 11 states and plans to grow at least ten percent per year, there are numerous opportunities created each day. This means you can grow with a company that is expanding and develop the full range of your capabilities and skills. In return for your strong effort, Car-Mart provides a base wage and opportunity for a quarterly bonus and an inclusive benefits package. If this is the type of fast-paced and time sensitive environment, in a growing company with a continually expanding customer base raises your interest, then we look forward to reviewing your resume or application. Thank you for your interest and remember, Drive Easy!
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instruction
• Computer literate and must be able to learn Company software
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
• Receives liens and car titles from the revenue office
• Prepares transfer request for cars and nightly close
• Assures compliance of policies with regard to files and office procedures
• Ensures the payments and/or cash security for the office.
• Maintains customer files.
• Reviews clerical records to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Coordinates activities of office staff within department
• Maintains contact with customers and vendors
• Provides daily customer service through payment taking and phone dialogue
• Accurate and timely in performance of all office transactions and records.
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds to requests for service and assistance
• Responds to management direction and instructions, assists Office Manager when needed