Assists the General Manager in the sales and loan process.
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Greeting customers in the lobby and on the lot.
• Taking customers on test drives.
• Preparing loan applications.
• Assisting in the collection of accounts from delinquent customers.
• Assists in merchandising the lot.
• Assists in maintaining lot appearance and aligning of vehicles.
• Assists in Inventory Management of vehicles
• Other duties may be assigned.
This position generates increased sales for the dealership by executing the Company activities that increase the customers’ confidence in the sales professional, dealership and Car-Mart.