If you are a highly driven individual who enjoys helping others, a great listener and problem solver, then we need you on our team!
America’s Car-Mart, Inc. is seeking a creative, compassionate, customer service orientated individual to join our Customer accounts team. We are dedicated to assisting our customers achieve success in purchasing their vehicle. We offer real life solutions to unexpected financial obligations, and assist customers in creating a plan by providing financial counseling to secure delinquent payments.
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage along with monthly bonus eligibility. Currently Americas' Car-Mart, Inc. is the nation's largest publically traded buy-here pay-here organization in the country. With over 140 dealerships in 11 states, and plans to grow at least ten percent per year, there are numerous opportunities created each day to work with customers and strengthen our relationship with them. If this challenging type of customer service positon, with a growing company raises your interest, then we look forward to reviewing your resume or application. Thank you for your interest and remember, Drive Easy!
• Base wage plus bonus potential
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Able to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one situations to customers and other associates • Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instruction • Computer literate and must be able to learn Company software
• Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
• Must pass Criminal Background check and drug screening
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
• Contacts delinquent account holders by telephone or in person in an attempt to establish communication.
• Meets with account holders in the office, listens empathetically to reasons of delinquency, and analyzes account to determine what payment arrangement best helps customer meet their obligation.
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds to requests for service and assistance
• Strong problem solving skills and Good time management skills
• High level of self-discipline; can work well independently
• High level of professionalism; treats others with respect and courtesy regardless of status or position
• Good judgment: ability to analyze situations for best solution; ability to apply Company policies to individual customer circumstances