Assists the General Manager in the sales and loan process. Benefit eligible within 90 days.
Currently Americas' Car-Mart, Inc. is the nation's largest publically traded buy-here pay-here organization in the country. With over 140 dealerships in 11 states, and plans to grow at least ten percent per year, there are numerous opportunities created each day to work with customers and strengthen our relationship with them. This means you can grow with a company that is expanding and develop the full range of your customer service skills with an expanding customer base. In return for your efforts, Car-Mart provides a base wage, career advancement opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package. If this type of customer service experience, in a growing company with a continually expanding customer base, raises your interest, then we look forward to reviewing your resume or application. Thank you for your interest and remember, Drive Easy!
• Medical, dental, vision
• Short term disability, long term disability
• Travel insurance and life insurance programs
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
• Employment discounted stock purchase plan
• A great opportunity to join a continually growing company with great people and a secure financial performance
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Greeting customers in the lobby and on the lot.
• Taking customers on test drives.
• Preparing loan applications.
• Assisting in the collection of accounts from delinquent customers.
• Assists in merchandising the lot.
• Assists in maintaining lot appearance and aligning of vehicles.
• Assists in Inventory Management of vehicles
• Other duties may be assigned.
This position generates increased sales for the dealership by executing the Company activities that increase the customers’ confidence in the sales professional, dealership and Car-Mart.