We keep customers on the road by offering used car financing
Bad credit or no credit? No problem. We provide financing options regardless of your past credit history (bad credit and/or no credit), a previous repossession or bankruptcy. We’ll sit and talk with you to understand your current financial situation, budget, and long-term goals. Then we’ll determine a down payment and payment plan that’s affordable and works for you. Our goal is to help you be successful.
We make buying a used car and auto financing easy
When you need a used vehicle, Car-Mart can help get you back on the road with low down payments and affordable payment options. Car-Mart is an integrated auto and sales finance company also known as a ‘buy here pay here’ dealership – we’ll sell you a used vehicle and provide the financing in house.
Low Down Payments
We offer low down payments so you can quickly get into a vehicle. The down payment depends on the vehicle you choose, trade-in value, your credit application, as well as any promotion we may have going on during the month.
We can create payments that fit your budget and payment schedule. You can decide to make weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payments depending on your situation. We also offer several convenient ways to make your payments.
Plus, some of our locations offer a lay-a-way plan that allows payments up to six weeks to pay on your down payment. If you have qualified to purchase a vehicle, but you’re short on your down payment, our lay-a-way program can help.
Let us show you how quick and easy it is to buy from Car-Mart
- We will help you find the used vehicle you want.
- We structure an appropriate payment plan.
- We won’t push vehicles on you.
- Overall, we will show you what it will take to purchase from Car-Mart.
Have more questions?
How do I obtain used car financing?
We offer customers two, stress-free financing options:
- Go to https://web.car-mart.com/apply and fill out the simple and secure online form in as little as five minutes. After your application is submitted, a Car-Mart associate will call you to schedule an appointment to come in and test drive your vehicle.
- Stop in and fill out a credit application at your local Car-Mart dealership.
How are financing decisions made?
Our associates will work closely with you to understand your current financial situation and budget. Four key areas for consideration are:
- Vehicle selection
- Application information
- Down payment/trade in value
- Credit history (good, none, or challenged)
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal! Let us show you how easy it is to buy from America’s Car-Mart.
Do I need to choose a vehicle first, in order to begin the financing approval process?
No. If you are unsure and have not decided on a vehicle, a Car-Mart associate will work with you to help determine which vehicle will work best for your budget.
What should I bring with me when I come in for financing?
We know your time is valuable. It is recommended you bring the following items:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proof of income such as a recent paystub, benefit letter, etc.
- Proof of residence such as a current utility bill, copy of lease, etc.
- Proof of identity such as a Social Security Card, Passport or Government ID
- Vehicle title, if you are trading in a vehicle
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal! Let us show you how easy it is to buy from Car-Mart.